Petar Dimitrov from Agricore Bulgaria will take part as a guest speaker in the 16th International conference in Istanbul FATS & OILS // FEEDS & GRAINS //. The 16th event edition will be held online on 23rd September 2021, Thursday. The topic of Petar’s presentation will be:
Will Romania & Bulgaria be Exporters of Sunseeds this season?
The event will give the attendants the opportunity to understand how the grain and rapeseed harvests were completed and will provide insights about undergoing sunflower harvest.
- Were Turkish grain crops able to meet the estimates made in our “ONE YEAR ON” event, held back on 29thApril 2021?
- How do Russia’s export quotas and limitations affect the Turkish market & our exports?
- Can Romania & Bulgaria be exporters of sunflowerseeds this season?
- How is Turkey’s importing vegoil industry coping with the ongoing price spikes? How does price volatility affect Turkish vegoil industry & its supplies?
- Are 2021/22 sunflower crops in Ukraine, Russia & other Black Sea countries will be as big as expected amid global warming & recent droughts?
- How is Turkish crushing industry coping with the bans began following the Pandemic? Can the customs duties & levies put to other soft seeds be lifted by Turkish govenment in order to remedy our crushing industry?
- What is the latest in the food industry & its logistics?
- Where is Turkish economy heading amid current currency turmoil? What is the latest on the retail side?
More about the event program and registration here